The novel concept of shared workspaces is bringing blockbuster deals and global interest in Indian commercial real estate at a time when traditional business models are on shaky ground.
The Realty+ Trio of events comes at an opportune time! The Inaugural Co-Working Summit & Excellence Awards 2020 presented by SAI Estate Consultants Chembur Pvt. Ltd, will be held in conjunction with the 4th Edition of Interior & Exterior Awards (INEX) 2020 & 2nd PropTech 2020 on January 22, at TAJ Santacruz, Mumbai.
The Realty+ Co-working Summit brings together the leaders of collaborative workspaces, both providers and occupiers, to deliberate on the future of the Co-working office segment in India.
In addition, the Realty+ Co-working Excellence Awards will acknowledge the best in class organizations and individuals that have shown ‘out of the box’ thinking in this segment and are leading by example.
These Awards will serve as incredible market validation for a brand, product or service’s innovation, vision and overall industry impact.
The Jury of the Realty+ Co-working Excellence Awards comprises of outstanding personalities with the experience, insight and vision to select the highest quality work within the sector.
The confirmed members of the Jury Panel are;
- Architect James Law, CEO & Founder, James Law Cybertecture International Holdings Ltd. (JURY CHAIR)
- Architect Hartmurt Wurster, CEO, Blocher Partners India
- Architect Divya Khush, President, Indian Institute of Architects & Member, Council of Union of International Architect
- Architect Naresh V. Narasimhan, Managing Partner & Principal Architect, Venkatramanan Associates
- Sanjay Dutt, MD & CEO, Tata Housing & TATA Realty and Infrastructure Limited (TRIL)
- Sanjay Jain, Managing Director, Siddha Group
- Nirupa Shankar, Executive Director – Brigade Enterprises Ltd. & Director, Brigade REAP & Brigade Hospitality
- Ravindra Pai, Managing Director, Century Real Estate Holdings
- Anup Jain, Managing Partner, Orios Venture Partners
- Samir Kumar, Managing Director, Inventus India
- Suresh A Shanmugam, Head – Digital Innovation & Future Technology Business Information &Technology Solutions, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services
- Anil Chhikara, Chairman and CEO, Startup India Foundation & Bluebolt Accelerator
The Awards Categories are as follows:
- Co-Working Brand of Year
- Co-Working Start-up of the Year
- Co-Working Technology of the Year
- Co-Working Amenities of the Year
- Co-Working Space Design of the Year
- Co-Working Community Building Initiative of the Year
- Co-Working Leader of the Year
- Co-Working Marketing Initiative of the Year
- Co-Working Innovation of the Year
- Co-Working Sustainable Space of the Year
For more details https://rp-awards.com/categories
Nominate now to be part of the mission to honour the pioneers of the co-working revolution in India!
Contact: Dhaval Bobbal +91 9920478848 | firstname.lastname@example.org