India is the world’s third – largest startup ecosystem and Hyderabad has a major role to play in this. Apart from the famous Hyderabadi biryani and its rich cultural heritage, Hyderabad is also known for its new wave of entrepreneurship. The city has successfully created a holistic startup environment with robust physical and technological infrastructure that have enabled the startup ecosystem to thrive and grow.
In recent years, Hyderabad has undergone significant urban changes, becoming one of the major tech hubs of India and one of its largest population centers. Multinationals like Amazon, Google, and Microsoft have set their base in Hyderabad, attracting a large number of other companies, all eager to get close to where the business happens.
As per a report published in the Economic Times, the net office space absorption in Hyderabad has gone up to 5.8 million sq. ft. in the first two quarters of 2019, versus 1.5 million sq. ft. in the same period of 2018. According to JLL India, the overall economy office space market has risen to around 27%, from 8% last year. The net absorption is expected to cross 11 million sq. ft. by December 2019 and the share of coworking space in the total office space is expected to increase up to 20% by mid-2020 from 3% a few years ago.
Growth of coworking spaces and the increase in the number of people working in them in Hyderabad :
Below we publish a list of the average monthly rental per desk at coworking spaces in popular neighborhoods of the city to guide you through the Hyderabadi flexible commercial real estate scenario.
|Hi – Tech City||Rs.7000-20000|
Coworking/Flexible workplace market in Hyderabad
Hyderabad’s commercial real estate market is currently booming. With the arrival of multinational companies in the city, and interest from more and more companies to expand their businesses in the city, owners have noticed tremendous growth in demand for office spaces. This increasing demand for offices has allowed coworking to flourish and grow in the city. Coworking has been around the city for more than 5 years and now it has quite a lot of hotspots. Listed below are some of the coworking hotspot regions of Hyderabad :
- Hi-tech city – the largest hub of IT/ITES establishments, is located in the heart of this suburb.
- Home to Hitex Convention Center, famous for its International conferences.
- Large no of business hotels like Novatel, Westin, Lemon Tree, etc. are in the vicinity
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) and other prestigious colleges and international schools are based here.
- Five metro stations within a 4 km radius
- Ample parking space in the area.
- The inner and outer ring roads connect the new Hyderabad International Airport.
- Renowned hospitals in close vicinity.
- Home to city’s best stadiums and sports complexes like Swarna Telangana State Sports Complex, the GMC Balayogi Stadium, the Gachibowli Indoor Stadium, and the famous Gopichand Badminton Academy.
- With the presence of five-star hotels like Hyatt, Sheraton, Marriot, Radisson, a lot of dining options available in the close radius.
- Five to six renowned and specialty hospitals are located here.
- University of Hyderabad and the famous management institute ISB are among the long list of other universities and institutes that are based here.
- The area is well connected by road and the outer ring road connects it with the International Airport.
- The nearest metro is around 4 Kms.
- Ample parking space available within a block radius.
- A major commercial and residential hub located in the heart of Hyderabad.
- Sanjeevaiah Park on the banks of Hussain Sagar is a great place to rewind.
- The Begumpet Railway Station and Sanjeevaiah Park provides suburban rail connectivity to the area.
- Five metro stations located within the range of 2 Kms.
- The government-owned CGHS hospital is in the vicinity.
- Apart from the rails and metros, It is well connected to the other parts of the city by roads.
- Several consulates and government offices are located here.
- Many highly rated restaurants and pubs are just a walk away.
- An upmarket locality is one of the most expensive zip code in India
- The neighborhood is home to several five stars hotels, upscale restaurants, and large shopping malls.
- The Jalagam Vengal Rao Park is a great spot for jogging and relaxing.
- Multiple corporate houses with a mix of health care brands, financial, and technology sectors are based here.
- Several medical centers and educational institutions are placed here.
- Well connected by both the public and shared transport system.
- Nearest metro is around 1 km distance.
- A major industrial hub, located 15 km away from the centre of Hyderabad.
- Great Connectivity through road as Gachibowli Flyover is merely 10 min from this area.
- APSRTC buses are available, connecting to different parts of the city.
- HITECH City MMTS is the closest railway station to this suburb
- The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is reachable within an hour from Hitech City.
- Nearest Metro is just 10 mins away.
- Nearest Hospital is within a distance of 500 meters.
- Restaurants are located within walking distance for every price range.
Looking for office space address in Hyderabad? You can find all the options at www.Qdesq.com. Qdesq is one of the best search platforms for coworking space. You can use different filters to narrow your list of the best-suited space and further connect with our team for tour and leasing options at no fees and brokerage.