Gurugram based Accelerator is set to discuss startup sustainability on Feb 5 and 6’ 2020.
- iXi Summit aims at creating ‘Future-Proof Businesses’ with an objective of reducing the high mortality rate for startups by improving their unit economics.
- The two-day summit on Feb 5 and 6’ 2020 will host investor pitches, talks, panel discussions and networking sessions
- A 24-hour EdTech Hackathon has been planned for Feb 4 and 5’ 2020.
- The summit will host the likes of Raghav Verma (Co-Founder, Chaayos), Udit Mehrotra (CEO & MD, Spectra), Sairee Chahal (Founder, Sheroes), Anirudh Suri (India Internet Fund), Ankur Warikoo (Founder, Nearbuy.com) & more…
Numbers say that 4 out of 5 startups die within the first 5 years of their existence and we’ll see thought-leaders addressing exactly this over 2 days at iXi Summit. UIncept Accelerator (with startup sustainability at its core), has worked with 30+ startups and has helped them raise over INR 40 crores in investments. All their accelerated startups are going strong with a survival rate of 80%.
IXI stands for ‘Ideas meet Investors’ and aims to bring entrepreneurs, investors, mentors and policy-makers together to help push the startup agenda. The festival will enable startups from across India to attract the right investors, mentors, understanding the right approach to startup, scale up and beyond.
“As an accelerator, we wish to contribute towards reducing the high mortality rate for startups in the ecosystem. With events such as iXi, we want to take the conversation beyond just starting up to thriving.” – Manish Gupta, Founder and chief mentor, UIncept
What’s in it for the startups?
- Investor Pitches: Looking at raising funds for your startup? With a stellar panel reviewing startup pitches, you certainly need to be here.
- The legal and people aspects of building a future-proof business: Get to know what it takes to secure your business (or business idea) in the longer run
- Women in the startup ecosystem: A must attend for women planning to make their mark in the startup ecosystem.
- Panel Discussions and Fireside Chats: Right from quitting jobs and starting-up to the role of incubators and accelerators in the current startup ecosphere, get to witness exciting discussions
- Mental Health Talks: A good emphasis has been laid out on self-care for entrepreneurs.
- Hackathon: If you can build a kickass edtech product, you need to register for the hackathon on Feb 4 and 5’ 2020. The Hackathon will award two winners with INR 1 Lakhs each as RKG Excellence Award.
Opportunities for Startups
- Potential to get invested in by the panel of investors and funds (For early/idea and acceleration stage startups)
- Finding the mentors who could help you scale up your your business idea
- Networking with like-minded startups across domains
- A chance to gain access to UIncept Accelerator’s Ecosystem of Mentors, Investors and Startups
- An opportunity to get digital tools worth USD 10K at The Pitch
- A prize money of INR 1 lac for two winning teams at the Hackathons
A stellar line-up of speakers and investors at the event.
- Ankur Warikoo, Founder Nearbuy.com
- Paras Arora, CEO & Founder Qdesq.com
- Sairee Chahal, Founder & CEO, Sheroes
- Rohit Kapoor, CEO, Asia Pacific, OYO
- Raghav Verma, Co-Founder, Chaayos
- Udit Mehrotra, Founder & CEO, Spectra
- Amit Mehra, founding principal/analyst, Unicorn India Ventures
- Anirudh Suri, Founding Partner, India Internet Fund
- Sarvesh Kanodia, Principal, Omidyar Network India
- Krishnan S, Central Square Foundation
Gear up to see a lot more funds and investors will be there at the event.
“We are inviting startups, investors and policymakers from across the country to be a part of the summit. We’re sure that with the support from our ecosystem, iXi will emerge as one of the most sought-after startup events in the region.” – Divvya Guptaa, CEO, UIncept.
Save your dates and apply :
Hackathon: February 4 and 5’ 2020
iXi Summit (Pitches, Talks and Panels): February 5 and 6’ 2020
For more information, log onto the iXi Website at: www.ixi.uincept.com